It’s 6 am in the morning. Your alarm clock goes off, and you get out of bed. You’re ready to start your day and brave the Buffalo winter weather outside to get to work. You turn the knob for the shower, and . . . no hot water. Your water heater isn’t functioning like it should.
That’s a cold morning for your family. The good news is that Reimer offers 24/7 emergency service on water heaters. Our certified technicians will get your system producing hot water again in no time.
What should I look for when hiring someone to repair my water heater?
- A company with experience: At Reimer, we’ve been fixing plumbing issues in western New York homes for almost a century. Our technicians are not only industry certified but have the up-to-date training and expertise to work in your home.
- A company that backs up their work: There’s an expression: “Put your money where your mouth is.” Reimer offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we’ll provide you with upfront pricing.
- A company that will give you good advice: For instance, when we work with your system, we might recommend installing a valve for automatic water shutoff on your water heater, if you don’t already have one. In the event of your water heater bursting, the shutoff valve will prevent the system from flooding your home.
- A company that prioritizes you: Reimer offers 24/7 emergency service and same-day repair. We know you need repairs made on your schedule, so when you call us, we’ll get a technician out as fast as possible. They’ll then inspect the situation, provide you with a detailed assessment of what’s wrong—along with a price—and then work to fix it.
Time for a new water heater?
Is it time to upgrade to a new water heater for your home? There are three types to consider. Here’s the breakdown:
- Gas water heaters: If your home has a gas setup, you should consider a gas water heater. Since natural gas is less expensive than electricity, these units will save you money every month. They have a short recovery rate, meaning that they can provide a large family with a replenishing source of hot water. Plus, no electrical use means that you still have hot water if there’s a power outage.
- Electric water heaters: Similar in price to gas water heaters, electric units are actually more energy efficient than their gas counterparts. They’re a great option for smaller families that will use less hot water in a single time period.
- Tankless water heaters: These are great. They’re energy efficient, and provide an endless amount of hot water for your house. As the name implies, unlike traditional water heaters, tankless units heat water as needed, instead of storing a limited supply of hot water in a tank. They can last up to 20 years, and there’s no risk of a tank bursting and flooding your home.
How can I get in touch with Reimer?
Ready to have us help you with our emergency service? Or, is it just time for an upgrade? Give us a call. We service the Buffalo metro area and most of western New York. Let us put our 95 years of experience and customer service to work for you and your home.