Get your AC ready for summer.
Save money and stress with an AC tune-up.
Your team for seasonal tune-ups.
Schedule your AC tune-up now.
Thorough, professional tune-ups.
Experienced, friendly cooling techs.
100% satisfaction guarantee.
Service in Buffalo & Western New York.
Call us to schedule your AC tune-up in Buffalo and Western New York. Throughout Erie County and both Northtown and Southtown, Reimer’s technicians help get homes ready for the summer ahead with our thorough, multipoint inspection and maintenance service.
When it comes to your home’s air conditioner, preventative maintenance isn’t optional. It’s what keeps your system running efficiently and effectively. It may even be a requirement of your manufacturer’s warranty!
To schedule your next tune-up, call Reimer today, or contact us online.
Here’s what our AC tune-ups include:
– Check thermostat operation
– Clean or replace standard air filter
– Verify your home’s airflow and cooling temperature output
– Check your AC’s refrigerant charge and adjust as needed (refrigerant leak checks, repairs and adding refrigerant will incur additional costs quoted by your contractor)
– Digitally check your AC’s refrigerant charge and adjust as needed
– Chemically clean outdoor condenser coil (indoor coil may require cleaning and may incur additional contractor charges)
– Lubricate motors (if applicable)
– Inspect all AC electrical components, including fan blades and condenser coils for wear and damage
– Tighten loose electrical connections
– Check and adjust fan speeds (as needed)
– Inspect drain line and drain pan
– Basic drain line cleaning (Severe blockages may incur additional contractor charges)
– Check and digitally record air temperature differential between the supply and return air system
– Digitally measure air conditioning equipment performance before and after the tune-up
Here are the perks of maintenance.
Why schedule a tune-up?
Preventative maintenance reduces the risk of a breakdown that following summer. A tune-up allows our techs to catch glaring issues early and address them before they lead to a full-on breakdown.
By calibrating comfort settings, cleaning the system, and fixing any issues, our tune-up should help your air conditioner run more efficiently, saving you money on your summer electric bills.
By booking annual tune-ups with a professional team like ours, your air conditioner is better positioned to last much longer and run much better than an AC unit that goes without maintenance.
Most new air conditioners come covered by a manufacturer’s warranty that has one, big caveat: skipping annual tune-ups could void the warranty. Keep this protection intact by scheduling maintenance.
With professional-grade maintenance from our team, your AC unit should provide your home with more consistent cooling and comfort. An AC tune-up can reduce short cycling and “hot zones” in the home.
“Friendly, professional and always upfront and clear on the service they’ll be performing when we have our annual maintenance done.”
We’re a customer-focused company.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is standard.
We stand by our service. If you’re not completely satisfied with our AC maintenance in your Buffalo home, just let us know. We’ll talk it through with you and figure out a way to resolve the situation. We’re a local company that wants to do right by our local customers.
Our approach to maintenance.
Getting an AC tune-up is easy.
Call us to get started.
We maintain all cooling systems.
Have one of our techs get your air conditioner ready for the summer ahead. We specialize in thorough air conditioner maintenance in Buffalo and Western New York. To schedule your tune-up, call today.
Your ductless system works year-round to keep your home comfortable. Call us, and we’ll send out one of our specialists to inspect it, tune it up, and ensure it’s ready for another summer of comfort.
If your home has a hybrid system, you should be scheduling a visit from our techs twice-per-year: once in the spring, and again in the fall. Have us out to maintain your hybrid system this season.
We’re here for local homeowners.
Proud to serve Buffalo and Western New York.
From Niagara Falls to Orchard Park and all points in-between, we’re Western New York’s local heating, cooling, and plumbing pros. No matter where you live in the Buffalo area, you can count on Reimer to be there for your home with our fast, 24/7 service.
Click the link below to see all the communities we serve, and to contact us for service.